Sleek, Compact, Powerful, and Really Cool
The PA D1000.1 offers an ultra-compact, minimalist design. A toroidal transformer helps keep the amplifier's sleek aluminum extruded design under 2-inch tall while ensuring plenty of clean, efficient power. A low THD, a high signal-to-noise ratio, plus wide bandwidth frequencies, make the new PA D1000.1 a high performance monoblock for high performance bass.
PA D1000.1 Features:
- Super-efficient class D design—runs much cooler than conventional amps.
- High-speed MOSFET switching—Power supply with outputs stable into 1 ohm loads.
- Protection—Thermal, DC offset, reverse polarity and short circuit protection.
- Variable low-pass filter: 40 Hz-220 Hz.
- Variable subsonic filter: 20 Hz-38 Hz.
- Bass boost at 0 dB-12 dB.
- Bass boost at 44 Hz.
- Remote subwoofer level control.
- Nickel-plated wire terminals & RCA connectors—Ensure maximum signal transfer.
- Level control—adjusts the gain of the channel to match the output voltage from your head unit.
- Line level outputs—provides a full range signal for easy connection to additional amplifiers.
- Stainless steel hardware—used throughout the box!